Zend Performance Suite 3.6 and PHP5

I've taken over the system administration of our servers, and have been migrating from PHP4 on Redhat, to PHP5 on a FreeBSD system setup.

Few questions,
Is this version of the ZPS compatible with PHP5, I mean, the software was bought back in dec. 2003 and never updated since. (the new Zend Platform is outrageously priced, and I'll never get that through on the IT budget here)

Does anybody know where to download the source for this, the old (and ofcourse not working here anymore) admin didnt keep the source, so all I got is the name and serial. (and Zend supporters seem to be "on vacation")

With the "Zend Platform" out of the way, should I look more toward eg. the APC ?

-- Lars B. Jensen, Internet Architect

CareerCross Japan
Japan's premier online career resource for english speaking professionals

http://www.careercross.com