Re: PHP editor suggestion?

Robert Cummings schrieb:
On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 12:26, Merlin wrote:

Hi there,

I am now using Homesite 4.5.x since a few years since I found it the most relieble editor arround.

Now I would like to have a look around to see if there are better solutions nowadays.

I am looking for a relieable, stable and quick PHP/HTML editor.

Can anybody suggest a good one? I tried phpdesigner, but it seems to have lots of bugs and is quite slow.

Thank you for any suggestions,

Merlin

Let me recommend something far better: A SEARCH ENGINE

If that should fail: A BRAIN

At the very least: RTFA

This topic spams the list every week or two. It was just on last week.
At least have a little self respect and try to find an answer for
yourself before posting the same old off topic crap.

Cheers,
Rob.

It seems like you did have a very bad day. Maybe you should consider not to spoil the good spirit that this nice php list offers. There are lots of great people on here. To bad that such answers also find its way to the board.

merlin