Re: PHP editor suggestion?

[quote]
> I am looking for a relieable, stable and quick PHP/HTML editor.
>
> Can anybody suggest a good one? I tried phpdesigner, but it seems to
> have lots of bugs and is quite slow.

[/quote]

Just a suggestion....A mailing list may not be the best place to find
the answer for this question.  A person's choice in an editor is going
to be different depending on who you talk to.  One person may love vi,
whereas another person may love Dreamweaver.  If you read the
archives, you'll see several responses going many different ways as to
what editor is the best.  My suggestion would be to decide what are
the most important things you want in an editor (ie...syntax
highlighting, speed, a built in code debugger, cross platform
compatibility, etc...).  Then, once you have decided what is
"essential" for you, do a google search for editors with those things.
 Try a few out, and decide what works best for you.

Happy Searching,
Chris

---
Christopher Fulton