Re: Re: String to Date and Date to String Functions?

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:32:36 -0600, Jay Blanchard
<jay.blanchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [snip]
> On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:58:52 -0500, hitek@xxxxxxx <hitek@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > How about the strtotime() function?
> > http://us4.php.net/manual/en/function.strtotime.php
>
> No good, it douse not take a format string.  What if I wanted to
> convert the timestamp to 'DD-MM-YYY', display it on a form, validate
> it, and then convert it back to a timestamp.
>
> I cant beleve the PHP date/time functions suck this bad;(
> [/snip]
>
> Well, you could always write some extensions to PHP to cover it, as soon
> as you learn to spell does :)

That is awfull grammer.  Ime dyslexic, whats your excuse.

Was wondering if someone else has writern the function, dont have time
at the mo and thought someone else may of.

Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Poole, UK, England
WARNING:This email contained partisan views - dont ever accuse me of