Re: Hidden Images.

Ok - Let me restate some of this:

I am creating these images in PHP.  I have a script right now that accepts
two images.  A main one, and the one that will be hidden.  These can be
either jpg, gif, or png.  It then outputs a png image like this:

http://imagineinc.net/images/

I really don't know much about graphics, and struggled quite a bit just
getting it to this point.  I've tried several techniques to 'dim' the hidden
image, or take the color out of it, but nothing has really produced what I'm
after.  I'm not even sure of the terminology, but does anyone know a way to
'dim' the image or to make it blend with another image?  I'm just doing this
for fun, because I thought the concept was really cool.  I don't have access
to my code right now, but can post it later today, if any else is
interested.

  -- Rob