Re: Hidden Images.

Rob Adams wrote:

I've been figuring out how to create hidden images. The concept is: when you highlight an image in Internet Explorer (and Mozilla too, though the grid is reversed) it puts a grid over the image. If you put another image in between what the grid covers, you can kind of hide the image that then is exposed when highlighted in Internet Explorer. You can check out a kinda of crappy first experiment at:

http://www.imagineinc.net/images/

Right now, I'm not sure what the best way is to hide the image better. The examples I've seen of other images, you can hardly seen the 'hidden' image until you highlight it. Anyone good with graphics that knows how to do this? Thanks.

-- Rob
and this has what to do with PHP...?