Re: migrating to PHP 5 + Apache 2 from PHP 4.3.8 + Apache 1.3.33.

Jason Barnett wrote:
> exercise for myself, but then again I don't need to either.  ;)  This
> would also be something that would be a great benefit to share with the
> PHP community if you decide to compile this list of thread-safe
> extensions.

If we could share a bit of the effort with someone else, we would be
available (February). Eventually we could host the page on our website, f
necessary.

We could have a simple php base page where people could flag libraries /
sets of functions after checking. A simple table, in order to understand.

We could manage it by e-mail eventually.
--
symbulos partners
-.-