Re: what am I doing wrong? PHP5 on Fedora

I actually recompiled it all but was getting permission errors.  I
then rebooted and now linux seems to want to use the old apache
instead of the new one I compiled with php support so I have to fix my
environment variables to point to the new apache and figure out my
permission errors.

Thanks!