COM Bug in PHP 4.3.10

Hi,

I need to know when will be the next PHP 4.3.x release with the fix for
the COM bug which was in 4.3.10.

This is CRITICAL for us, because we run our application over windows
using COM object and we use earlier version of PHP which has security
bugs.

COM Bug URL:

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=31159

Thanks,

Tohar Trabinovitch

Software Engineer

E: tohar@xxxxxxxxxx

T: 972-3-9008269

C: 054-777 30 43

This message is intended only for the person(s) to which it is addressed
and may contain Sphera Corporation privileged, confidential and/or
proprietary information. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or the taking of any action concerning the contents of this message and
any attachment(s) by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited.