Re: not gettingg desired results... is my programming logic run amuck...

The isAttendanceReport() fails... so in the displayMenu() function I get

Print Attendance Sheet
No Attendance Report Available1

> Note that it is good practice to use { } around your statement(s).

I am under the opression that it is only for when you have
multistatement groups and not just a one statement after a condition?
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

Gary