Frameworks

Hi everybody,

well I was measuring my framework performance on a real production server... And the average execution time with 20 requests per second is 0.025 seconds. Course it will change according to the server hardware, but I am searching for a REALLY fast framework environment that can actually run on a production server. I want to know about your experiences with, best practices, everything you guys can share I will love! BTW, my framework is ground up on OO and has:

CORE
- Database access (mysql only for now)
- input access (with sanitization routines in GET, POST, SESSION, COOKIES)
- template engine (modified version of smarty)
- authentication layer (mysql, flat files)
- error handler (logs and shows errors)
- benchmark class (starts automatically with a process called 'framework' how original!)

FILTERS
- ubb code filter
- xhtml filter

SHARED
- validation class (lots of input validation)

and its multilingual, fetched from the database.

Best Regards,
Bruno B B Magalhaes