Re: Frameworks

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:04:46 -0200, Bruno B B Magalhães
<brunobbm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am searching for a REALLY fast framework environment
> that can actually run on a production server. I want to know about your
> experiences with, best practices, everything you guys can share I will
> love!

I've used Mojavi and Binary Cloud.

With Mojavi 2.0 the API docs were pretty lacking and there was hardly
any example code to look at.  I started using it because the company I
was working for used it.  We use Smarty for the rendering engine and
also got ADOdb to work inside it.  The 3.0 Mojavi is looking to be
much better as far as docs, but it's still development status.

My experience with Binary Cloud was short due to my early realization
that I didn't need a deployment system.  It seems to do alot of other
stuff too, but getting it installed and getting a starter project
setup took me quite some time.

--
Greg Donald
Zend Certified Engineer