Re: This list is dying: was:can I compile php source OT

Raditha Dissanayake wrote:
<snip>
I see that many people who used to make valuable contributions in this list an year ago no longer make any posting. No doubt they are fed up. Others make fewer contributions than they used to. The way things are going pretty soon it will be a case of blind leading the blind.

Yeah, I can think of two off the top of my head who used to be major contributors. I don't know their reasons for not posting here too much anymore (I know one is at least still very active on other mailing lists), but their presence is sorely missed.

To mis-quote John Nichel "Flame away responses will be deleted"

Semi-new thread, so I'll post to it. ;)

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek