Re: sharing info between websites with XML?

p80 wrote:
>>> I have several website that use mysql as a database and I would like
>>> them
>>>to access each other DB. The problem is that I can't connect to each
>>> other
>>>mysql
>>> DB so I'm looking for a way to do so.
>
>>Why aren't you able to connect to the other databases?
> cause hosters forbid it.

Get somebody else to host your MySQL database that *does* allow remote
connections, I guess...

Or, if the amount of traffic is *REALLY* low, you could write PHP scripts
on each host, that provide the data the other hosts need...

Is that what prompted the XML question?

Ah.

Well, really, switching hosts is probably going to be the easiest solution
-- Or convince your host to give you a custom database that is accessible
to all your sites.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm