Re: Question:maybe urldecode

--- Jason Wong <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now in an earlier response I asked you to track your
> variables and see at
> which point they cease to contain what you expect
> them to contain. Did you do
> that? If you're not doing *your* part to help solve
> *your* problem then what
> are you expecting from the list? Some "magic hands"?
> Maybe if you've been a
> good boy and ask Santa nicely ...

I'm working through this logically, however logic
equates in my universe.  Tracking the variables is
meaningless right now since I haven't set them up in
the search form, outside of naming the form elements.
When they get passed to the next page (results) they
exist  I've printed out the arrays, the
(SERVER(QUERY_STRING), the resultset, and the array
that is formed from exploding and imploding said
QueryString.

Where I now have done is added this code block into
the search page:

<?php
$queryString = ($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);
$Ind = $_POST['Ind'];
$State = $_POST['State'];
$TType = $_POST['TType'];
$JTitle = $_POST['JTitle'];
$City = $_POST['City'];
$Days = $_POST['Days'];
$Recs = $_POST['Recs'];
?>
It is not complete obviously. I'm working along the
lines of parsing the query string, and getting the
elements into the correct variables.  I imagine that
is only one way of accomplishing the task.  Once the
string values are parsed into the variables I can then
echo out the values in each form element, aka:

<select name="Days" id="Days" title="<?php
echo((isset($_POST["Days"]))?$_POST["Days"]:"") ?>">

Currently to test and work through all of this I have
the search page set to action"". The QueryString
though does return the correct values.

I'm sure none of this makes sense.

Thank you,
Stuart