RE: Question:maybe urldecode

--- "Ford, Mike" <M.Ford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please, stop giving us vague, generalized
> descriptions of your application,
> and how it is or isn't working "right", and vague,
> generalized descriptions
> of the data it's supposed to be working with.

I don't believe that the description of my issue was
vague. I provided not only what was expected but an
example.  It's still reasonable to believe that there
could only be a limited number of factors involved as
to what is missing from my script.

> as it's become increasingly clear
> that you're just flailing
> around in the dark firing buckshot at imagined
> spooks with no real idea of
> what you're doing.

No real idea of what I'm doing ?

> You might like to start with GET (and POST)
> parameters, as the first
> paragraph quoted above shows that you have no real
> understanding of this
> most basic concept, which is a key topic you must be
> able to comprehend if
> you're using forms.

I understand GET and POST.
Sorry you feel that way.  Perhaps I have made a pain
of myself on the list.  I'm not really sure what the
requirements of the list are, to ask questions.
Regardless I must have not met them.  I'll spare you
the trouble of avoiding my posts by not making any.

Thank you,
Stuart