RE: Question:maybe urldecode

--- "Ford, Mike" <M.Ford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Lastly, I wasn't concerned about the hex code, but
> I just made some reconnections of scripts.  Users
> can save their search parameters.  I am saving the
> query string.  Now I had this set up before and the
> way it "was" working , is when the user wanted to
> view or edit their saved searches, the search page
> would come back with all the parameters filled in
> including shaded parameters in things like multi
> select lists and menu dropdowns.  It's not working
> that way now so my first suspicion is perhaps the
hex > is effecting it.

I'm not sure if this particular is a matter of
debugging.  There is a different behaviour going on
and now I'm not sure if it would have anything to with
the hex.  The textfields in the query string are just
the variable name = value.

Basically I'm throwing this out though since I'm
wondering if there is something that should be in the
search script , that when I apply a query string to it
would fill in the field (like magic hands)

As an example, if you click on the link , you'll see
industry has 2 choices selected , and city has a
value.
Now I can't reproduce this with my new script.

http://www.lurkingforwork.com/LFWSearch.php?s_Industry[]=2&s_Industry[]=3&s_LocationCity=Bronx&s_JobTitle=&s_PostStart=&VendorJobsPageSize=

Stuart