Re: MYSQL Query question

John Nichel wrote:

Raditha Dissanayake wrote:

Reinhart Viane wrote:

And a last question:
I always seem to get stuck on mysql queries when scripting. mysql.com
gives me a headache whens earching something. Does someone know a good
mysql manual site or a good mysql book?

That does not mean mysql questions should be posted on php mailing lists.

<snip>

There you go again, trying to keep this list on topic. ;)

Alright I am going to change. as they say if you can't beat them join them.
obligatory off topic post:
Do you think it's better to use innodb type tables or myisam type tables when using mysql even without foreign keys?

--
Raditha Dissanayake.