Re: (Quanta) php editor or php IDE for linux with autocompletion

Jason Wong wrote:
> So are you looking to auto-complete (X)HTML tags or are you looking to
> auto-complete PHP keywords/functions? What is your question?

We need to auto-complete PHP words and functions INDIPENDENTLY of the fact
that they are present or not in the page. For instance if one developer
digits

fun

inside a php page, and between <?php ?> tags, we expect the auto-completion
tool to propose

function.

If the developer writes

mysql_f

inside a php page, and between <?php ?> tags, we expect the auto-completion
tool to propose

mysql_fetch_row()
mysql_free_result()
and so on

and she can choose from the list, and so on, son on.

This is the kind of auto-completion we are looking for, exactly as in the
case of Quanta and HTML / XHTML.