Re: mail with attachment

Hello,

Dre wrote:
I'm trying to send a mail with attachment, using mail() fucntion ..
the mail is sent with the attached file, but when I open my mail box to
check the mail I sent using my script, I find the normal text contents and
the attachment displayed as text too !!!
ex. if I attached a document, it will not be just attached when I open the
mail, it will be displayed as text.
I'm using multipart MIME

You are probably doing something wrong but without seeing the source of your code, it is hard to tell what is the problem.

Anyway, you may want to try this class that is capable of composing and sending messages with as many attachments as you want and works properly:

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos