RE: FCK Editor

It worked on my IE and I don't have .NET Framework installed, so guess it's not a .NET specific thing.  Did not work on my Firefox (as it was advertised not to).  I havn't looked at the code, but it's not a matter of the module doing a browser detect and 'downshifting' if it didn't detect a genuine IE browser is it?

Firefox and the other big name browsers can do most of what IE can do, but I can still see that some internal controls might be outside of their reach.  Just a thought.

-TG
*** new email address   tg-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*** old email address   tgryffyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (dead)