RE: FCK Editor

Ah yes, I had fogotten, I did write that code myself to limit it to IE and
my modifications have not been updated for a while.  You might checkout the
source site for htmlarea to see about compatibility.

http://www.htmlarea.com/

I suppose if it had more capability, it probably wouldn't be free, and that
would be a shame.

Warren Vail