Re: Browsing while downloading?

Found the problem...

Just FYI, maybe can help in future.

I am "under" a session and didn't forced a session_write_close() before i
outputted the stream. Acording to php docs, the session file stays locked
until the end of the script or a session_write_close() is issued. So, the
other scripts were in fact waiting for the session file to be unlocked.

Anmyway, ... interesting problem :)

Adrian Zaharia