Re: Re: intalling pear:db

Hi Jason,

>All the pear stuff are just files that you include.

I do not understand?! How come the pear site provides a command line installer:
http://pear.php.net/manual/en/installation.cli.php

When I call "pear list" it tells me that pear:db is installed. I also tried to compile php '--with-PEAR', but it tells me nowhere in the phpinfo() that there is anything about pear.

So you say I have to copy the untared pear:db files to any directory and include them?

Thanx,

Merlin