Re: Re: intalling pear:db

Jeffery Fernandez wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Greg Beaver wrote:

Merlin wrote:

Hi there,

I am trying to get a class running which requires pear:DB.

I downloaded the package and executed:
# pear install DB-1.6.8.tgz
DB already installed

pear upgrade DB-1.6.8.tgz

Hi,pear list

I successfully upgraded with this command. However the system still says: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: fetchrow()

Is fetchrow a part from pear:db? And if so, why does it still not work? I have restarted the webserver.

Merlin

Make sure the pear libraries are within the include path of PHP. Open your php.ini and look for the "include_path" directive. Read more here: http://au.php.net/manual/en/ini.sect.path-directory.php#ini.include-path

cheers,
Jeffery
http://melbourne.ug.php.net

Hi,

that did not help. The pear manual says that this can be installed via command line, plus "pear list" tells me that the package is installed. However if I call phpinfo() there is no mentioning about pear in any way?! Do I have to enable it first anyhow?`

Thanx, Merlin