Re: Re: intalling pear:db

On Thursday 25 November 2004 15:56, Merlin wrote:

> >> I successfully upgraded with this command. However the system still
> >> says: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: fetchrow()

The error message will say which line caused the error. Examine that line and
see how fetchrow() is being called. Is it called as part of an object's
method? Is that object one of pear's?

> that did not help. The pear manual says that this can be installed via
> command line, plus "pear list" tells me that the package is installed.
> However if I call phpinfo() there is no mentioning about pear in any way?!
> Do I have to enable it first anyhow?`

If you have full error reporting enabled, then any errors in including the
pear files will show. All the pear stuff are just files that you include.
There is no setting as such to enable to disable pear.