Re: How to $_POST from a grid

--- David Bevan <php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Would it be possible to see the code that generates
> the grid?
> Both the php and HTML.
> --

I'm preferring not to post the code solely becasue I
don't want to expose all my database fields here. Of
course this may cost me the help I need.

I'm doing my development in Dreamweaver though the
code is basic.  To get to the grid I'm passing over
the userID  .  Then basic a select statement in the
results grid with a while loop the returns all the
records related to the userID.

It's just odd - because in Dreamweaver I build the
grid with one table row, place my echo fieldx in each
cell, then create a "repeat region" around the row.
The repeat region is the while loop.

The behaviour though is different for whatever reason.
  Using a link with GET (paramter in the URL) it
distinguishes each primaryID correctly.  Yet with POST
no. As Jason just posted, yes it has individual submit
buttons, yet they solely return the last record.

Oh well.
Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Stuart