Re: How to $_POST from a grid

On November 24, 2004 11:28, Stuart Felenstein wrote:
> I have set up a record grid, where the user may see a
> list of their "records".  Repeat region, etc.
> There is a button next to each record the user may
> click to allow them to update the particular record.
><snip />
> Since the grid only is echos of the recordset fields,
> how does it know the correct PrimaryID to send when I
> hit the submit button. I'm thinking this is perhaps my
> problem.
Would it be possible to see the code that generates the grid?
Both the php and HTML.
--
Regards,
David Bevan

We could learn a lot from crayons:
some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names,
and all are different colors....but they all exist very nicely in the same
box.

http://www.getanyideas.com