RE: Securing Servers

Thanks for the reply, and forgive me if I top post, just a bad habit. I
think my original intention has been misunderstood. :)

I don't plan on starting my own hosting business at all, I just want to
allow access to my own personal Apache server to show the clients I am
working for the work I've completed on their project so far. Kind of like
showing the progress of the blueprints of a house. I don't plan to host the
end result, just like the constructor doesn't plan to build the house on top
of the blue prints. I seem to like analogies tonight. :)

I have a cable connection and a custom built PC, with a hullava lot of RAM
and processing power (1gb and 3ghz). Basically, I just want to know how to
secure the server so that they don't get access to other computers within
our network. :)