Re: How to install php5 on Fedora Core2

Howdy,
When you configure, you need to make sure you have --with-ext= or
--enable-ext for all the extensions you want to use. If you want all the
same extensions from your previous install, you could copy and paste
them out of the configuration command of your old phpinfo() page. If you
try and use mysql, you may get an error about header files being
missing, you need to copy the mysql .h files into the include directory
for mysql.

Also, if you dont want to re compile the entire thing, you can compile
extensions separately, and load them with either dl() in a script, or
just add them to php.ini
--
Regards,
Matthew Fonda