Re: PHP install problems

Hi Jesse
        The version of apache i have is 2.2.8 I added the line like you
suggested:

    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

To my httpd.conf file which was in my apache/conf directory and
restarted apache unfortunatly its still just displaying the php source
code

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

As text files. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Regards
Anthony