From: "Daniel Brown" <parasane@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Gustavo" <gcbianconi@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <php-install@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 4:09 PM
Subject: Re:  POST variable is empty

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Gustavo <gcbianconi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,

 After an apache compilation the $_POST variables is empty.
 I try to send some value value using POST method but the $_POST is
always
 empty in target script.

 GET methods is working fine

   Check your EGPCS/GPC.  In php.ini, the parameter is called
variables_order.  Make sure it has the P in there.  I configure mine
as follows (hence the alias above):

variables_order = "EGPCS"

   This means that, in order, variables will be registered for
Environment, Get, Post, Cookies, and Session.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Forensic Services, Senior Unix Engineer