Re: POST variable is empty

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Gustavo <gcbianconi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  After an apache compilation the $_POST variables is empty.
>  I try to send some value value using POST method but the $_POST is always
>  empty in target script.
>
>  GET methods is working fine

    Check your EGPCS/GPC.  In php.ini, the parameter is called
variables_order.  Make sure it has the P in there.  I configure mine
as follows (hence the alias above):

variables_order = "EGPCS"

    This means that, in order, variables will be registered for
Environment, Get, Post, Cookies, and Session.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Forensic Services, Senior Unix Engineer