Re: Trying to load MySQL libraries from wrong location, configure failing

On 2 Sep 2007, at 23:42, Juan A. Pons wrote:

See my previous email, as yes other programming environments work perfectly well with this MySQL installation and as a matter of fact so does PHP when using the packaged configure script. As my bug reported, the problem occurs only after rebuilding the configure script. And this is without the symlinks.

My bug reported that is happened with the stock configure script.

-g