Re: Making concurrent installation of CLI & CGI SAPI with PHP5 source?

That's because the ports system generates multiple builds.

Yes. That's clear. As I have understood in the reference to the patches which I do see.

You can achieve this by generating multiple builds.

But, my question was as to concurrent builds in an automated way.

It is clear of course that multiple builds are possible by hand.

This might very well work in OSX, without seeing the patches and applying them and passing the source through the ADE I can only speculate on the results.

I'm sorry I do not know what the ADE is.

I have earlier provided the URL for all the patches that are provided, at http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/lang/php5/files/.

I can easily see them.  Are you not able to view them there?

John