Re: Compiling PHP for MS SQL Support

The PHP version that came with Ubuntu 6.06 Linux does not have MS SQL
compiled into it. It seems like most PHPs do not by the PHP docs.

PHP is on the Linux machine. MS SQL Server is on a Windows machine within
the domain. I need to use MS SQL within PHP on the Linux server to access
the MS SQL machine.