Re: PHP Configuration on Sun One

Hi Chuck,

You can find out if PHP is set up on the web server properly by creating a
little script like this:

  phpinfo.php:
    <?php phpinfo(); ?>

If you browse to the phpinfo.php page on your web server, you should get a
fairly large page full of information about your current PHP setup.  If you get
a blank page, do a "view source" and if you see:

  <?php phpinfo(); ?>

Then it means your web server is not configured to recognize PHP files, or it
has been configured but it hasn't been restarted.  Also be aware that some web
servers only recognize '<?php' as the opening PHP tag and will ignore the
shorter version '<?'.

regards,
Peter

--- CThompson@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to get PHP version 4.4.2 successfully configured for Sun One
> Web Server 6.1.
>
> I have it working on a development machine.  However, it is not working on
> a production machine.  It works from the command line when I run a simple
> PHP script, but not within a web page in a browser.  No errors are showing
> up in Sun One Web Server, also I tried to set up the error reporting in
> the php.ini but for some reason I am unable to see those errors.
>
> Any help/questions would be great!
>
> Thanks,
> --Chuck
> x4717

On Yahoo!7
Dating: It's free to join and check out our great singles!
http://www.yahoo7.com.au/personals