PHP Configuration on Sun One

Hi,

I am trying to get PHP version 4.4.2 successfully configured for Sun One Web Server 6.1.

I have it working on a development machine.  However, it is not working on a production machine.  It works from the command line when I run a simple PHP script, but not within a web page in a browser.  No errors are showing up in Sun One Web Server, also I tried to set up the error reporting in the php.ini but for some reason I am unable to see those errors.

Any help/questions would be great!

Thanks,
--Chuck
x4717