Re: Publishing Questions

Copyright registration is all digital now.  You can register thousands of searchable images at once.  Registration gives you rights you cannot assert if you have not registered.  Still, you will never find most of the times your work has been stolen.

Keep in mind that the NYT is sueing the organization which is scanning everything printed for AI for copyright infringement.  Apparently the NYT was unaware that its copyrighted material was being scanned until the ChatAI thing hit the news.  You are a mouse in that industry.

I have a few questions regarding self-publishing a book of my work. I have the book ready in a PDF format. It is 94 pages.

I am hoping that my esteemed colleagues on this list might have the experience I lack and be able to answer my questions.

1.  What is your opinion on having an ISBN number for a limited copy edition? Under 100.

2.  What is the best way to deal with copyright issue?

3.  Any pitfalls to be aware of for the beginner?

Thank you, in advance!

Belinda Peters
picasso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
774-392-0022
New England landscapes, wooden boats and races
http://landsedgephoto.photodeck.com/