Publishing Questions

I have a few questions regarding self-publishing a book of my work. I have the book ready in a PDF format. It is 94 pages.

 I am hoping that my esteemed colleagues on this list might have the experience I lack and be able to answer my questions.

1.  What is your opinion on having an ISBN number for a limited copy edition? Under 100.

2.  What is the best way to deal with copyright issue?

3.  Any pitfalls to be aware of for the beginner?

Thank you, in advance!

Belinda Peters
picasso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx