Re: PF book of members' photographs and one more thing

On 9/18/2021 12:38, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:
You can review the proposed guidelines for the preparation of this edition at:

https://people.rit.edu/andpph/photoforum-book-catalog-2021-guide.html

If you have helpful  suggestions to modify the proposed guide (which is the same as the one for 2018) please mention it. I recall someone mentioned maybe using a different type but I forgot who and what. In any case if you want to lay out your two pages please send either a layout guide or maybe even a completed layout at requested resolution, etc. Otherwise you leave it up to me to lay to the book to my taste.

If one sends one photo and text, is the likely outcome :-) the photo occupying the right page, and the text the left? Seems like that's the usual default, but I can't find it saying that anywhere.

Since I'm more about photos than text I'm thinking more like two photos and very little text, I believe the guidelines say that's possible; if I'm misunderstanding please warn me now!

Words Over Windows http://WordsOverWindows.dd-b.net/