Re: PF book of members' photographs and one more thing - LAYOUT?

Everyone is assigned two pages. Could us them for 1 photograph (right) and text on facing page (left) - could also have photographs on each page but consider where and how much text you include and where.

OR

Any other layout you wish. But if a bunch of small images laid out in a particular sequence or orientation please provide a sample layout or you might even send in completed pages … pages would be 7x9 inches allowing for page numbers on opposite pages and they should be 300 ppi.

For possibilities and possibly inspiration look at the book from 2015: http://www.davidhazy.org/andpph/2015-pix/photoforum-book-hoefler-2015-V3-C-final-small.pdf

Questions welcome as well as suggestions.

Andy