Re: MIA

I never joined Facebook. I plan to sell my data directly to the Chinese for big bucksSmiling face with horns

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Faul <nyce2jan@xxxxxxxxx>
To: PHOTOFORUM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Feb 28, 2019 4:09 pm
Subject: Re: MIA

I have to admit that I hate FB almost as much as I hate Amazon. FB has intruded into all our lives, and if you have an Amazon account, I advise you to check your credit card bills going back 6 months or more. Today I found another mystery bill from them for $14.99 - but it went back for 14 months. Now it’s been killed again.

It was pretty lively here, but then…

Jan