MIA

Hi Gang...

I think quite awhile ago this may have been discussed

and explained but I seem to have forgotten what the answer was.

What happen to all the members/discussions that used to go on here?

This used to be quite a lively place.

I even enjoyed "some" of the flame wars.

There are still some posting by the folks who have been here

a long time. (I've been on this Forum for at least 15+ years)

I think somebody said something about Face Book.

It isn't the same thing!

Maybe you can't go back, but I sure miss the old days

(Geez and they weren't THAT long ago!)

--

Russ

R.E. Baker Photography