Colorado Video device

The device name I was referring to is a Video Peak Store - The Model 443 Video Peak Store will store a new incoming pixel if it is brighter than the corresponding pixel already stored in frame memory. It stores the brightest aspects over time of scene in front of a video camera. The Peak Store capability is ideal for capturing lightning flashes occuring over seconds or days, or showing the track of a bright object as it's moved over a dark background.

I am not sure this is the same device I had which was the Colorado Video 593 peak store but I suspect it is. The 593 is not listed in their catalog.

cheers,

Andy