Re: Jumping child

Herschel,

Yup … composite assembly from 4 photographs. I hear there is one or more digital cameras that can accomplish the same look but with just one exposure.  Do you or anyone know of such?

I used to have access to a Colorado Video “interface”, FreezeFrame maybe? … between a video camera and the video recorder or terminal … it was designed to respond to changes within the field of view based on a base image. One could vary the time between captures … you could set it to respond to changes in signal level above or below a particular point. A sample application was to follow the flight patch of birds in a landscape. I was given a B&W model. Later they had a color model.

Andy