Re: Jumping child

I haven’t seen any yet.. it’s too hot to go hiking... unless it’s at 5AM... and I was impressed with the clones jumping... is it a Photoshop job?
On Tue, Jul 17, 2018 at 11:14 PM Andrew Davidhazy <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:
OK … so nobody liked or wanted to give some feedback on my pseudo stroboscopic photograph of the kid jumping into the pool? I am deeply hurt. Psychologically wounded. Left out. Neglected.

Oh, well …. I’ll get over it I am sure. One more manhattan will do it.

cheers,

Andy

PS: note that this is not serious … just to see if I can wake up the membership!!

BTW, I have been photographing wild flowers … have you?

JPEG image

JPEG image