Re: Σχετ: INSTRUCTIONS for PhotoForum book or catalog contributors

Kostas,

It can stay as grayscale … or changed to RGB … the book will be RGB regardless. I seem to remember that this was the case … actually the printer will print CMYK I believe but that is up to them. Not for us to worry about.

Andy