Re: Lightroom alternatives?

I will never buy another Adobe product. I don't like the subscription feature, it's ugly. You don't own a version of PS/LR anymore. That suggests that Adobe is gearing itself to support professionals and industry. I used PS while working in televison, it provided an excellent way to improve video quality, and not the general citizen unless you use Photoshop Elements. I use PS CS2. The program works great, gives me all of the tools I need. That's as far as I will go with Adobe.

IMO
Gregory Gig Harbor, WA.