Re: Lightroom alternatives?

For data and image control I use Faststone Image Viewer. Even the free version is a fully functioning program. Allows excellent organization and image viewer. It also allows simple mods on the image via a slide out window that gives you several selections and mod tools. It will also connect to any program such as PS, LR and much more. This program is now in my image work flow and has worked flawlessly for over six years.

Just a thought.
Gregory Gig Harbor, WA.